How do I measure myself for the waist beads or anklets?
Measuring with a tape measure:
- Place your measuring tape around your waist and exactly where you want your beads to sit.
- Be sure to not suck in and relax your core. BE RELAXED!
- Make sure the measuring is not tight or loose while measuring.
- The number where the end of the measuring tape touches is your measurement.
Measuring with a ruler and string:
- Wrap the string snugly around your body where exactly where you want your beads to sit.
- Cut the string where the two ends meet.
- Measure the string with a ruler and provide your measurements.
Am I allowed to wear waist beads?
BeadsbyMaji is an all inclusive brand for everyone. Our adornments are shared and made for everyone regardless of their background/identities.
Care Tips & Instructions:
Each piece is put together with tons of love. Here is are some simple and easy tips to make your jewelry last you a lifetime!
- Be gentle! Be sure to avoid excessively pulling or tugging on the ends of your jewelry.
- Avoid waters with harsh chemicals and high amounts of salt.
- When not in use, store your jewelry in a secure cool and dry place to avoid contact with moisture. Bacteria thrives in moist environments.
- Showering with your jewelry is ok! Gently clean your pieces with warm water and mild soaps.